Friday, December 12, 2008

An attempt at some videos...

Alright, so after a lot of confusion and a lot of waiting for things to upload to photobucket.com, I present to you my pathetic, very amatuerish, first version of a vlog. It is lacking any sophistication, depth, wit, or classy effects that one comes to desire from their online videos. What can I say? Go to youtube or something if you are looking for quality. However, if you are looking for the latest thing to graze my interest level, check this video out. It's over 10 minutes long, so get the popcorn out and let the mocking commence. Details in the video...


3 comments:

Emily S. said...

other than that flesh-eating disease............it was great!!

Truly, though you will likely cringe at yourself, as we all do to our own selves on tape, it was PURE fun for me... Made me laugh, felt like we were having a conversation, made me feel validated for my giftie...

LOVED it. THANK YOU!!!!
*insert something witty here*
(since i am brain dead and unable to keep up my reputation.)

Peeser said...

I know it's always a little awkward to record oneself for the enjoyment of others (I always felt a little weird recording tapes on my mission for the family to listen to...)- however, know that it is still enjoyable for us to be able to watch you (I especially loved your predictions- e.g. Emily giving you her second-born child, a bathtub, etc.)
Thanks for sharing your present experience.

Oh, and forgive me for being the horrible procrastinator that I am- I didn't get an early enough start to send you a card with Christmas music and an explanation of your present... so I will send you an e-card with a picture and explanation to ensure that you get it on time...

Kirsti said...

Three words:
Ah May Zing.
Actually, thats one word, I was just being stupid. It was so nice to see this video! To see that flesh-eating bug diseased face! I miss you so much, Beckie!
And just so you know(and to make you feel better about your on-screen persona) you're like a tame and less crude Kathy Griffin. I laughed a whole lot.